Originally published in Pulse by Internal Communications.
The Junior League of Salt Lake City, one of many donors, recently organized a virtual food drive to benefit the EHSEB FEED U pantry. Their focus was on non-perishable foods, hygiene care items, adult and child mask kits, and infant care items (wipes/diapers). They used an Amazon wish list, had the items delivered to a coordinator’s house, and helped deliver and stock the items. Almost $1,000 of items were donated in their month long drive.
Supporting Partners and Donors
Below are the supporting partners and donors who have provided time, resources, and funding for this satellite pantry. Their support and contributions have been tremendous in creating a culture of care on our campus:
- University of Utah Health
- Spencer F. and Cleone P. Eccles Health Sciences Education Building (EHSEB)
- The Office of Health Equity, Diversity and InclusionUniversity of Utah Hospital,
- Nutrition Care Services
- University of Utah School of Medicine
- The College of Health
- The Department of Nutrition and Integrative Physiology
- The University of Utah Center for Community Nutrition
- The College of Social Work
- The FEED U Main Campus Pantry
- The Junior League of Salt Lake City
- 211 Utah
- The Utah Food Bank
UHealth faculty, staff, and students, including hospital workers, are welcome to use the pantry.
Satellite Feed U Pantry
The pantry is open during building hours:
MONDAY – FRIDAY
6:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Card access required on outer doors after hours.
Closed on holidays and campus closure days
For questions or to get involved contact:
Sarah Elizabeth Garza-Levitt (Pronouns: She/Her/Hers)
Associate Director, Administration
Department of Nutrition and Integrative Physiology
College of Health, University of Utah
Phone: 801.585.9706, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org