Alumni Hall is a multi-purpose facility with flat floors, movable tables, and chairs. The Alumni Hall can accommodate as many as 150 people. It can also be divided by a movable wall into two rooms of 75 people. When it is configured as two rooms, the room numbers are 2110 and 2120.
Alumni Hall is also designed as a social/reception space. In addition, a movable, glass wall can be opened to provide access to the Atrium, if it is scheduled with the Hall or Room 2120.
Facilities Use Policy
Facilities Use Policies:
150-PERSON ROOM ( 2 sets of each)
· Computers, Apple & Windows
· Connections for portable computers
· Connections for USB memory devices
· Players, DVD & VCR
· Projector, Document
· Lighting control
· Audio system
Classroom Controls System
No Fixed Furniture besides the podium
Wireless network access
High-speed LAN network
Remote Access EHSL resources
SCHEDULE A ROOM
VIEW ROOM SCHEDULE
1. Log into Scheduling System.
2. Click on “Calendars”, top left menu bar.
3. Select “Scheduling Grids” link.
4. Be patient! A new page will load.
5. Type or Select “HSEB” from the “Choose Calendar” drop down list.
Note: You can change calendar view from Day to Week by clicking on the relevant link.
Podium and Classroom Controls System Training:
Training on the use of the podium and the classroom controls system and is highly encouraged.
Arranged upon request, submit a service ticket.
Podium Help Sheet:
Podium Assistance in Classrooms:
Press the “Help Desk” button on the podium monitor and a tech support person will respond promptly.