MONDAY – FRIDAY
7:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Pandemic access restriction:
The EHSEB computer lab is temporarily closed for general usage. If you have a scheduled event, your educator will provide access to the lab. If you need access to a computer, please contact us at the link above for the EHSEB Help Desk. If you need support inside EHSEB, please inquire about our online help desk during normal hours. If you have questions about the implications, or would like to have a laptop shipped to you (students only), please message Eccles Health Sciences Library Systems group.
Located on the third floor at the north end of Spencer F. and Cleone P. Eccles Health Science Education Building (EHSEB), the Computer Suite consists of an open area with 25 computer workstations and 4 computers classrooms:
- 25 person, Rm 3100, workstation area
- 16 person, Rm 3100A, classroom
- 14 person, Rm 3100B, classroom
- 24 person, Rm 3100C, computer classroom
- 18 person, Rm 3100D, classroom
Facilities Use Policy
Facilities Use Policies:
A University Network ID and Password (uNID) are required for use of the computers.
No UCard printing – visit Eccles Health Science Library for printing
SCHEDULE A ROOM
VIEW ROOM SCHEDULE
1. Log into Scheduling System.
2. Click on “Calendars”, top left menu bar.
3. Select “Scheduling Grids” link.
4. Be patient! A new page will load.
5. Type or Select “HSEB” from the “Choose Calendar” drop down list.
Note: You can change calendar view from Day to Week by clicking on the relevant link.
Podium and Classroom Controls System Training:
Training on the use of the podium and the classroom controls system and is highly encouraged.
Arranged upon request, submit a service ticket.
Podium Help Sheet:
Podium Assistance in Classrooms:
Press the “Help Desk” button on the podium monitor and a tech support person will respond promptly.