The Spencer F. and Cleone P. Eccles Health Sciences Education Building (EHSEB) has two 40-person classrooms that are configured for use in distance education. Rooms 4100C and 5100C have dual projectors to support local and distant projection. The instructor can monitor projection and broadcast on flat screen monitors located at the back of the classroom.
Other uses of the distance education classrooms, such as continuing education, conferencing, etc., may be scheduled using the following contact information:
Facilities Use Policy
Facilities Use Policies:
· support local & distant projection
Each Seat includes:
Wireless network access
High-speed LAN network
Remote Access EHSL resources
· Computers, Apple & Windows
· Connections for portable computers
· Connections for USB memory devices
· Players, DVD & VCR
· Projector, Document
· Lighting control
· Audio system
Classroom Controls System
No Fixed Furniture besides the podium
SCHEDULE A ROOM
VIEW ROOM SCHEDULE
1. Log into Scheduling System.
2. Click on “Calendars”, top left menu bar.
3. Select “Scheduling Grids” link.
4. Be patient! A new page will load.
5. Type or Select “HSEB” from the “Choose Calendar” drop down list.
Note: You can change calendar view from Day to Week by clicking on the relevant link.
Podium and Classroom Controls System Training:
Training on the use of the podium and the classroom controls system and is highly encouraged.
Arranged upon request, submit a service ticket.
Podium Help Sheet:
Podium Assistance in Classrooms:
Press the “Help Desk” button on the podium monitor and a tech support person will respond promptly.